1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

DEMETER HBP-1 / QSC PLX 1804 - PRICED TO SELL

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by paulpos, Oct 12, 2010.

1. paulpos

paulpos

Sep 21, 2009
    HBP-1 SOLD!!

QSC PLX 1804 for sale, continental US only.

$550 shipped

The QSC PLX 1804 is a non-bridgeable stereo amplifier with 900w@4ohms of power per side. It has been used 4 times, is in brand new condition and comes with the original box, packaging, power cable and manual. It only weighs 13 lbs and runs cool as a cucumber all night long. I am selling this to help pay for a new EBS head. This amp retails for $800. Good luck finding a better deal than this one!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

QSC PLX 1804 info: http://www.qscaudio.com/products/amps/plx2/plx1804_specifications.htm

QSC PLX 1804 Specifications:

The compact PLX1804 brings the same performance and technology as the rest of the PLX2 Series, plus even greater value, to applications that don't require bridged or 2 ohm operation. Designed to power one or two speakers from each amplifier channel (4 ohm minimum loading), this model offer a simplified feature set while retaining genuine, uncompromised PLX performance and technology. Weighing just 13 pounds (5.9 kg), the "plug-and-play" PLX1804 is perfect for ultra-portable rigs, as well as reference-quality playback.

Features:

Cooling design exhausts hot air out the front, keeping the rack cool
    Flow-through heat sinks require no filters that could become clogged
    Front panel LED power, clip, -10 dB, and signal present indicators for system monitoring and troubleshooting.
    Speakon NL-4 output connectors provide a positive-locking speaker connection.
    21-position front-panel gain controls for precise, repeatable amplifier adjustment
    Balanced XLR inputs with parallel TRS connectors accommodate all common input connectors and support loop-through operation

Power:
    600 watts stereo at 8 ohms
    900 watts stereo at 4 ohms

2. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    Someone will be super happy! If I can sell my Markbass LMII I would be all over the Demeter pre. Tearful bump.....

3. Alivefor5

Alivefor5 Supporting Member

Jul 17, 2006
    Indiana
    Dibbs on the pre. PM sent.

4. paulpos

paulpos

Sep 21, 2009
    HBP-1 SOLD to Alivefor5!

The QSC PLX 1804 is still available for $550. It's brand new, in box, retails for $800. Who wants a deal?

5. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    I knew that wouldn't last!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021