1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Demeter HBP-1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by azwhofan, Mar 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azwhofan

azwhofan Supporting Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Arizona
    Demeter HBP-1. Outstanding condition, at least a 9.5 out of 10. No rash at all, a couple marks small enough you have to look for them. Does not have the Jensen in the DI.

Bought this from a fellow TB'er in October, and it is just sitting around and not getting any love from me, so it's time for her to move on.

Price is $475.00 FIRM, shipped, insured and paypal'd direct to your door via FedEx Home delivery in the CONUS. Am willing to ship this just about anywhere, but you would have to pay the full cost of the shipping (just add $15 USD for shipping to Canada), as well as whatever taxes and duties get tacked on by your cash-strapped government. I will not declare this for a lower value or as a gift.

2. azwhofan

Oct 17, 2007
    Arizona
    Pictures at last! Any imperfections you see are a result of camera glare. The only physical blemishes are the tiniest amount of rash on the mounting holes.

IMG_1498.
    IMG_1499.
    IMG_1501.
    IMG_1502.
    IMG_1503.
    IMG_1505.
    IMG_1506.
    IMG_1515.

3. azwhofan, I am also a big WHO fan. I'll keep checking...I may be interested in this badboy in a couple of weeks.

4. bobunit

bobunit I'm here. Now what? Supporting Member

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    Perhaps a PM would be more appropriate? :meh: Nice preamp. Good luck with the sale. :)

5. azwhofan

Oct 17, 2007
    Arizona
    It appears to me like shadowmac hasn't read the Classified Rules and Faq.

Thanks for the support!

6. azwhofan

Oct 17, 2007
    Arizona
    Foolish bump!

7. azwhofan

Oct 17, 2007
    Arizona
    Sold to 76JazzRay!

Thanks Ray!!!

8. 76JazzRay

76JazzRay

Mar 30, 2009
    Arizona
    Thanks! Happy to give it a good home. I appreciate your time and help. :hyper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.