1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Demeter HPB-1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Jrussblues, Oct 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Price:
    An absolutely amazing preamp. The tube warmth is present but not overpowering, the parametric eq lets you dial everything in exactly as you want it, hand wired reliability. I’m offering it up at 550 shipped conus. It has been gigged and it has been flawless. It has lived in my rack where it will stay until it sells or trades.
    As far as trades go, there really isn’t much I won’t consider. I’m am really pulling back on my entire setup and going back to basics so if it is something I can resell for the same price easily it will definitely be considered. The worst I can say is no or throw in some cash. Got 550 bucks worth of used and easy to move straps, I’ll consider it. Lol.

Attached Files:

bassbooty and Jones64 like this.
  2. StephnG

StephnG

Oct 1, 2014
    Belvidere, IL
    Greetings,
    Nice pre!!
    I have various trade bait
    If still available please PM
    Thanks