1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Demeter preamp / Stewart World 1.2 power amp-SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Latinbass, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Latinbass

Latinbass Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2006
    Northern New Jersey
    Hey guys,
    up for grabs is this awesome setup which has a Demeter 201s in excellent condition and a Stewart World 1.2 power amp with the 1200 watts bridged at 4 ohms also in excellent condition.

I am looking for $850.00 for both including the rack case.

No trades unless you have a high end bass amp (tube preamp a must). I'm getting rid of a lot of stuff that is not being used including an Aggie DB750. Apologies for the awful pictures.

Thanks,
    IMG_0403.gif
    IMG_0402.gif
    IMG_0400.gif

2. kelbrihan

kelbrihan Banned [Deceiving users with multiple usernames] Inactive

Dec 2, 2004
    PM sent, i'll take it

3. Latinbass

Mar 12, 2006
    Northern New Jersey
    Response sent

4. Cory

Cory Supporting Member

May 16, 2004
    TEXAS
    pm sent!

5. Latinbass

Mar 12, 2006
    Northern New Jersey
    reply sent

6. Latinbass

Mar 12, 2006
    Northern New Jersey
    SOLD TO KELBRIHAN

7. mattsk42

mattsk42 Supporting Member

Agreed, I think this is one of the VERY few places that TB mods slip a little. It's not hard for the seller to lock the thread, they should be reminded more often.

8. Dr. Riddim

Dr. Riddim In Memoriam

Mar 2, 2002
    Tampa Bay, FL
    I hate being a scuch but I just get tired of going to look at something only to find out it's already gone. Like you said, it's easy enough to lock the thread - plus, it's the rule...

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 18, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.