1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Demeter VTBP-201s Tube Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by rmars, Oct 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmars

rmars

Jan 2, 2004
    Bettendorf, Ia
    Demeter VTBP-201s Tube Preamp in very good condition (possibly excellent depending on your definition). Has the Jensen studio grade output. Works perfectly and sounds amazing as these preamps do, very clean and very punchy!

This preamp is really clean and the only thing of note are on the top of the unit are a few marks on the top of the unit from being rackmounted. It was missing the rubber feet on the bottom when I recieved it so I put some stick on cork feet to keep it from rubbing on my poweramp (they can be peeled off).

REALLY don't want to sell this but I need to move some equipment. $425.00 shipped in Continental US.

Attached Files:

2. rmars

rmars

Jan 2, 2004
    Bettendorf, Ia
    More pics...

Attached Files:

3. rmars

rmars

Jan 2, 2004
    Bettendorf, Ia
    Couple more pics. Will be busy with gigs and family stuff all weekend so if you contact me please give me a bit of time to respond. Sorry, I've yet to cross over to the darkside and get a smartphone but I do check my email on the old fashion laptop a few times a day. ;)

Attached Files:

4. Quackhead

Quackhead

Jan 17, 2012
    Elk Grove, CA
    That's a great preamp at a nice price. GLWTS.

5. Andrevx

Andrevx

Mar 22, 2013
    Whats the difference between 201S and 201?

6. rmars

rmars

Jan 2, 2004
    Bettendorf, Ia
    And sold......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.