Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Demeter VTBP-201s

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by gruuv, Dec 5, 2004.

1. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    I love the tone of this pre, but I'm moving to a head for ease of portability and because I don't need all the power of a power amp. . . This is the newer silver-faced version with the Jensen. Excellent condition, just a bit of rash on the mounting ears from SKB rack and a small ding on the face. I never gigged this pre, it just sat in my studio. $450, plus shipping. . . NO TRADES

Thanks.................

2. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Bump. . .

3. cosmicevan

cosmicevan

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    I use one on my studio setup for bass, guitar, and I've even ran vocals through this preamp...a workhorse and an industry standard...

sorry for the plug, but i can't let this thing just slide by without a comment...these units set the standard. i couldn't live without mine.

4. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    No problem, shameless plugs are always welcome!

Thanks man. . .

5. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    wassup, gruuva-man,

you take paypal?

and anything you may be looking for?

how about a straight trade for my Clarus 1A head?

6. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
  7. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Greetings, and Merry New Year. . .

Actually the day I bumped this ad I had a guy e-mail me who I believe is going to buy it. And I appreciate the offer, though I do need the cash at the moment. I've heard very good things about the AI heads.

8. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    SOLD

9. mr.redpants

mr.redpants

Feb 6, 2002
    Philly
    I'll have a Demeter 201s available soon.
    PM for details.