Demo's and iTunes

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Bushrod Johnson, Aug 18, 2017.

1. When we're learning a new tune to add to the playlist the BL makes a demo MP3 of it and puts it on Dropbox for us to download and learn prior to practice. I put the demos in to my iTunes "Practice" playlist so I can put it on my iPad to play in my practice room. Lately, several of the tunes on the playlist will not play and get skipped in the sequence. I've tried changing the file type and deleting/rebuilding/reloading the playlist all to no avail. All will play from my iTunes on my laptop. I've also put it on my iPhone with the same result. I know iTunes really doesn't want these homemade files but some work and some don't. And, they all indicate that they've been downloaded from the cloud.

Any insights?

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 26, 2021