1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Denver area repairperson recommendations?

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by fretlessman71, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Need names and numbers of folks who do good work either in Denver or Northern Colorado - I no longer trust my own work and I have too many basses that don't work. Electronics, neck work, anything. Thanks!

2. Gramtron

Gramtron

Mar 11, 2007
    Loveland,CO
    come up to loveland and i can do your electronics work, and my mentor guy can pretty much do anything else you need.

3. Sent you a pm gramtron.

4. I suggest trying Rocky Mountain Guitar Repair. Owner Luthier Richard Pardun, he does authorized repair for Fender, Gibson and Martin. He builds custom guitars for professional players. He is a great guy a real professional. Richard lives in Brush, CO and travels to Denver twice a week to a recording studio near Colfax & Colorado Blvd where he does business with players. Richard is the Luthier you're looking for north of Denver, trust me. Rocky Mountain Guitar Repair is listed in the yellow pages.

5. The info is much appreciated. Will certainly consider him for future work.

6. DavePlaysBass

DavePlaysBass Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2004
    CO
    I have had some luck with Wind Song in Boulder. But they are expensive.

I have had luck with Dan at Spotlight for simple stuff (minor fret filing).