1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Denver, CO Folks.. Need some suggestions..

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bobbykokinos, Aug 29, 2008.

1. I'm going to be heading to Denver from Sept 21-Sept 26 and need some suggestions on things to check out..

I'm open to any and all suggestions (out doors, night life, cool museums, etc..)...

I'm particularly looking for good "sit down" restaurants (not grab and go), good sushi, and some cool pubs and out door areas just to go hang out and have a drink. Even a cigar bar would be cool too..

Not into dance clubs or DJ bars.

Any suggestions?

2. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    Well, if you get the chance, and your up for it, the mountains are really pretty this time of year. It's getting close to when the aspens turn golden too.

As for dinner and lunches, check out a few of the micro brewery pubs and restaurants downtown. Head up to Boulder from some good tasting stuff from the microbreweries as well.

There is a pub/restaurant on Colfax ave called the cheeky monk. It's a Belgian beer and food place. My brother and I went there before we went to a concert in may, and it was mighty tasty.

3. Thanks for the suggestions..

Anyone else?

4. Head up to Red Rocks, its just in the foothills and its beautiful up there, you can get an amazing view if you know where to go. :) Besides that.. GO SNOWBOARDING :D:D

5. Wow, thought there would be more people from Denver on here.