depeche mode "exciter"

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by jrthebassguy, May 17, 2001.

1. is "exciter" out yet? their new single "dream on" is ok. anyone got some more info?
  2. jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    The album came out no Tuesday, May 15. They're on tour as well. I don't know the schedule, but I'm sure that'd be easy enough to find out. You can try their web page. I know they come to SF on 8/3 and 8/4.

I was actually quite surprised to hear a new album has come out. I know Dave Gahan has had his problems in the last couple of years, I'm happy to see he's recording again. Hopefully he's getting his life together. I'm a huge fan of Martin Gore as a songwriter, so I'm really interested in hearing the new music. I haven't heard it yet, so let me know what you think when you hear it.
  3. It's been what 4 or 5 years since they've had anything new? Yeah its nice to see them havin a new album. But it might be awhile before I can get ahold of the cd. Money doesnt come buy easy for me and i gotta save for a new amp. so hey jazzbo if you get the cd before I do tell me how it is. Alternative Press magazine gave it a pretty good review.