Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Derren Brown - Seance

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by miccheck1516, May 31, 2004.

1. miccheck1516

miccheck1516 Guest

Feb 15, 2003
    Ireland
    Is anyone watching this?

Its currently on now, and i was thinking of Jane :eek: :help: :( :eek: :bawl:

2. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    hey mate. i watched it. easy to see how it was faked. the way the pictures were laid out you HAD to be thinking of jane.

3. miccheck1516

miccheck1516 Guest

Feb 15, 2003
    Ireland

That thought had crossed my mind, but i dont think thats the case, then again, i do like to keep an extremley open mind about these things, so that may make me biased...

4. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    i was thinking about jane, and i wrote "manchester" on the paper :meh:

5. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    [​IMG]

The cards were laid out like that. The white ones represent black and white ones, and red ones, represent the colour ones. Janes card is the colour one on the middle line.

We were told to look at a colour one and concentrate on it, and then look left and right, until we came to another colour one, and again to concentrate on it.

He then said to go diagonal to the nearest black and white one, which forces you to start looking at the middle line, he then says go left or right to the nearlest colour one, forcing you to look at janes card.

Its an easy trick to play, with a little forethought, only relying on the fact that you dont choose Jane's card as the first one you look at.

Just cause you were thinking of me :)

6. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    oh yeah baby