1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Describe your perfect pizza!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Dan Molina, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Dan Molina

Dan Molina TalkBass Secular Progressive

Jul 17, 2002
    Murr Town, California
    Mine is going to be a white pizza (hand tossed), so that means instead of tomato sauce it has ricotta cheese. The toppings will be cheese, broccoli, spinach, Italian sausage, and ground beef.

yummmmm.:hyper:

Post your perfect pizza.

2. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Deep pan, not too much cheese, topped with spicy pork and kebab meat!

3. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Banned

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    cheese, with a bit of seasoning

4. Chipsonfire

Chipsonfire

Jul 20, 2007
    Socorro, NM
    Best pizza I ever had I made when I worked in a pizza place. Thai chicken sauce with Thai chicken, cashews, mozzarella, jalapeƱos and it seems like there was something else too. Very yummy!

5. froovs

froovs

Mar 17, 2005
    scotland
    thin crust, easy on the cheese, black olives, kebab meat

cheers
    Lucy

6. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Cashews are awesome, my favourite snack probably!

7. Thin crust ,lots of tomato sauce and cheese, pepperoni, jalapenos, chicken, ham, onions and green peppers. :)

I recently found out, when pizza was first introduced to the UK in the 50s, restaurants didn't call it pizza, because they didn't think the patrons would know what it was. So they called it "Italian cheese on toast". :D

8. hartke20g

hartke20g

Apr 12, 2006
    miami, FL
    a half cheese, half pepperoni pizza that is replenished when i'm done with it- for eternity.:D

9. BBQ sauce, chicken, Green Onions, Chedder and Jack Cheese and Bacon

10. Indiana Mike

Indiana Mike Supporting Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Evansville
    thin , feta cheese as well as mozz, spinach , Greek olives , tomatoes, regular sauce.

or

I like Greek pizza .

i like meat but I am getting older and the blood is getting thick soooooooooooo

11. doctorjazz

doctorjazz

Oct 22, 2006
    Wilmington, NC
    Big thick crust, cheese-stuffed at the edges, with lots of pepperoni, cheese, and sausage, sprinkled with those ground red peppers they have at a lot of pizza places.

12. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    1.) from New Jersey (or NYC)
    2.) NOT from a chain
    3.) styled and flavored to suit mood

:)

my #1 is plain old cheese pie with 1/2 thin sliced onion. Sicilian with fresh garlic is another top choice.... Bake Ziti Pizza or Breaded Chicken breast & Pepperoni if I'm looking for something different.

13. olive. with some pizza on it.

14. owensea777

owensea777 Banned

Jun 16, 2007
    Yuck! Kudos for the healthy factor, though.

My PP: Thin crust, extra sauce, tons of thin, cripsy pepperonis. The cheese must be cooked to the point where it looks like it's just about to burn, a couple black spots are necessary.

15. Fender32

Fender32

Jun 23, 2005
    Kent, England
    36" diameter and made entirely of 24 ct gold, served with a diet Pepsi :smug: .

16. Ham, pineapple and extra cheese! Yum!

17. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

Deep pan pizza with lots of cheese and lots of kinds of cheese including feta. Pepperoni, Italian sausage maybe some bacon. Possibly some spinach, broccoli and/or green peppers. Must come with beer on the side.

18. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    A Spinach & Mushroom from Zachary's

Everything there is fantastic, but this is my favorite. One of the things I miss about the Bay Area.

19. Mushrooms, peppers, onions, fresh garlic, shellfish du jour :)

20. HollowBassman

HollowBassman

Jun 24, 2007
    Hancock, MD
    Crust, BBQ sauce(instead of tomato), swiss cheese, lots of turkey, banana peppers, and fried onions.