1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Desktop and screen saver question

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by coolrunner989, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Hey guys
    I'm wondering if theres anything out there that has light effects or something that can be applied as a desktop background.

example that came to my mind was the background for the trailer of the bourne identity, if anybody knows what I'm talking about.

I'm not talking about moving pictures as in a slide show, but an actual background that moves/changes in some way.

Same goes for a screen saver - the stock ones on my mac are kinda boring and unoriginal IMO.

Thanks for any help

2. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    Vista with dream scene will do that.

3. Shishkbob

Shishkbob

Mar 13, 2008
    Costa Mesa, CA
    check out this site.

you do need vista

dreams

4. Lalabadie

Lalabadie Guest

Jan 11, 2007
    You said you had a mac. Look up Wallsaver on the Apple website. I recommend it with Strands.

5. dazzle.exe

:ninja:

6. TrooperFarva

TrooperFarva

Nov 25, 2004
    New City, NY
    I used to have a background that was an animated level of Super Mario 3. It looked awesome. It was interactive too, you could click on the goombas, and they'd get squashed, etc.

http://www.overdrawn.net/mario/