1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Details on a bass?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Volpe25, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Volpe25

Volpe25

May 5, 2012
    Ireland
    Im thinking of buying a new bass and I was looking into headless basses but the only basses available are Steinberger St-2's or basses that look like it and I prefer basses with a decent body but there is another one. Its a Hohner "The Jack" 5 string custom V, I was just wondering if anybody had any information on them? I've seen a couple of people on here that have said they own or have owned one and all my searches for details are coming up short :meh:

I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me the full specs of it and an opinion on it asap as its up for sale and if its a good bass then I'll probably get it :D (its going for 350 euro/430 dollars/275 pounds)

Also heres a picture: http://www.wikizic.org/1-022-022330-Hohner-The-Jack-Bass-Custom.jpg