DETROIT gigspam, 5/22 ... and a radio appearance

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by silentstranger, May 15, 2003.

1. My band PBM is playing at the Hockeytown Cafe in Detroit next Thursday, May 22. This is our CD release party, and the first of our weekly gigs at Hockeytown, so we're hoping for a huge turnout. Anyone who can make it out is appreciated :)

The show is all-ages, $10 cover at the door (I'm not happy about that :oops: ), and we're playing with a great band called Shipwreck Union. Show starts at 9, we play around 10:30. The venue is at 2301 Woodward, across the corner from Comerica Park.

Also, we're playing on the Mitch Albom show on Monday, May 19. In Detroit, it's on WJR (AM-760) from 3-6pm ET; I believe the show is syndicated nationally too. Check for stations and listen if you wanna hear some snippets of our songs :)
  2. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

I'll try to listen in.
  3. BUMP for the Mitch Albom radio show, only a few hours away! I'm told we'll be playing in and out of commercials, about 2-3 times per hour. Tune in! :)
  4. bump

PBM CD release party is tonight! The opening band is now Nailing Betty instead of Shipwreck... Detroit-area TBers, be there! :)
  5. Dangit :( I can't make it - I would love to check you guys out. Tear it up and have a great show!