Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Detroit gigspam 5/30 - first gig with new band!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by silentstranger, May 27, 2004.

1. I'm playing my first gig with Sevenout this Sunday the 30th. Info:

Small's
    10339 Conant (at Caniff)
    Hamtramck, MI
    $5 cover, 21+ only
    w/ 47 UMA, Mother Frequency

8pm doors, first band at 9 ... we're last, probably starting around midnight. Yea it's late, but who cares, it's the night before Memorial Day! :D

The music is straight-up rock and roll, samples on the page linked above. Come on out, chill, say hi, rawk out :bassist:

2. RicPlaya

RicPlaya

Apr 22, 2003
    Whitmoretucky MI
    Nice! I'm playing tomorrow (Friday)at Paychecks in Hamtramck on 2932 Caniff. I'll try to make it down and check you guys out on Sunday. :bassist:

3. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    might try and make it, i need somethin to do

4. Slater

Slater Bye Millen! Hello?

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    I've played in those Hamtramck clubs many times back in my lead guitar playing days.

I'm gigging in Northern Oakland County all weekend, so I won't be able to shoot down there.

Have fun! :bassist:

5. Bump...tonight, be there! I'll probably be getting to the bar around 9.

Ric, wish I could've caught you at Paycheck's; I was stuck in Ann Arbor on Friday. Played there a couple times a while back with my old band, it was interesting. Paycheck himself (spelled differently of course) had to come out and "deal with" (beat the hell out of) a drunk guy who wanted to "help" us with our gear and did something to Paycheck's car...like I said, interesting. ;) I assume you were talking about the same place, Slater?

Anyway, maybe I'll see somebody there, come up and say hi. :hyper: