Diablo III addicts

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Kamael83, May 14, 2012.

1. Hi all!

Hi my name (well my nickname) is Kamael83 :hyper: and I`m addicted to Diablo series!

Since tonight is release date I wondered how many of us TB`rs are into that game and how many of you will I be able to see online :p

2. BullHorn

BullHorn

Nov 23, 2006
    Israel
    I left work slightly earlier tonight to prepare. Can't wait, I haven't even uninstalled Diablo 2 since 2001... :p

3. Old Joe

Old Joe Guest

Apr 22, 2011
    Not until I get a good computer.

4. middy

middy

Mar 14, 2007
    Texas
    It has fairly modest system requirements.

I'm downloading the client right now. :hyper:

5. Yeah, trying not to fall into the temptation for this one! (at least not while work is so busy!)

6. middy

middy

Mar 14, 2007
    Texas
    It's going to be intense, man! Look at those little buggers climbing the wall! :D

Female_Witch_Doctor_surrounded_by_enemies.jpg

7. Tendril

Tendril

Sep 28, 2004
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Played D1 about 4 times as differing characters, D2 about 4 as well.

Really looking forward to D3.

8. BullHorn

BullHorn

Nov 23, 2006
    Israel
    Bleh, I get an unexpected decryption error whenever I try to install it - Forums say I gotta redownload it. Luckily I came home early. :p

9. dustklose

dustklose

Feb 5, 2005
    North Dakota
    10% installed. CANT WAIT!!!! The next 5.5 hours wil be full of me trying to decide the perfect demon hunter name!!!

10. BullHorn

BullHorn

Nov 23, 2006
    Israel
    Names don't matter - your always named by your Battletag. You can name all 10 chars on your account the same name! :)

11. I need a new computer before i buy it, as soon as the new iMac is released my quest will start!

12. I can't play tonight (8am classes blow!) but I downloaded the client over the weekend and I'm ready to tromp through Hell killing demons tomorrow!

13. charlie monroe

charlie monroe Gold Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2011
    Buffalo, NY
    My name is charlie monroe and I am an addict. I have every iteration of this time consuming, brain rotting and sleep depriving compulsion ever released.

I have wiped DII from my harddrive more times than I can remember. I have currently been clean for 18 months.

The Mac I have now has a trackpad, no mouse. Wonder how long before I get DIII induced carpal tunnel.

Woe is me, woe is me...

14. Waiting for Torchlight 2, myself ;).

15. dustklose

dustklose

Feb 5, 2005
    North Dakota
    Just read about the battletag... Very dissapointing.

16. i refuse... i will not play this game...

need to study for certifications...

Diablo is not on my list of goals...

17. Looks amazing!

I want to play it, but I have such a backlog of games I already own that I haven't played yet, it'll be a while before I touch it. Right now I'm helpless addicted to Crusader Kings II.

18. Simo98

Simo98

Jun 18, 2009
    QLD, Australia
    Picked up my collectors edition this morning and installed it while at work.

Goes live at 5pm, so I know what I'm doing as soon as I get home :D

19. OnederTone

OnederTone Aguilar Everywhere Gold Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Thornton, CO
    count me in the list of Diii fanboys. I remember being introduced to the original by guys at my first job out of college... waiting until 5:00 rolled around so we could play on the LAN at the office. (For the record, one of those guys was Scott Kurtz, author/artist of PVP, the online comic)

So why else do you think I'm posting on TB at 12:30 on a weeknight? I just want to log on and slay one little baddie... just one. then I'm going to bed. I swear.

20. Neverender

Neverender

Mar 26, 2009
    Arghhh, this last half hour is agonizing!!!!!

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021