Diamond Bass Comp Jr

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Fun Size Nick, Jan 31, 2018.

1. cavemanbass

cavemanbass

Nov 5, 2010
    I got one, liked it so much I got a second one for another board... yeah a bit OCD I know... I'm using it with active and passive basses, no problem getting the amount of compression that I want, which has been an issue for some folks (too much squish on high output basses). None of my actives are super high output though. Only thing I'd wish for is that the LED was brighter, it's impossible to see outdoors.

CunniMingus likes this.
  2. Yep, it doesn't work for some people with high output active basses. Do you power yours at 18v?
    Once you remember where to put the knobs you're done, I don't think that the LED light is crucial in the open light.

3. cavemanbass

cavemanbass

Nov 5, 2010
    I’m using it with a OneSpot at 9v.
    Gotta say, this box sounds great whether set for barely any comp, or heavy squash...

CunniMingus likes this.
  4. SteveFromBerlin

SteveFromBerlin

Jan 3, 2008
    Berlin
    Hi guys,

bought it and love it, but am not sure if I have a problem:

Did anyone of you notice a loss in highs when the pedal is enganged for a long, e.g. doing the soundcheck and just leaving it on for a couple of hours?

5. cavemanbass

cavemanbass

Nov 5, 2010
    I haven’t noticed that on mine...

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 29, 2021