SOLD Diamond Bass Comp Jr.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Charlie Tuna, May 6, 2020.

1. Charlie Tuna

Charlie Tuna Supporting Member

Feb 21, 2005
    Key West, FL
    Price:
    The Diamond Bass Comp Jr. is a perfect pedal for anyone first getting into compression or just needing some extra magic on a gig. This is really the only pedal you need to get a great, punchy sound in a live setting. It really has some special sauce and plug-n-play easiness.

Comes with original box and paperwork. Excellent, like new condition except for hook-side velcro (scratchy side) which fits perfectly on my Pedaltrain Nano+ board.

Only trade interests are a Broughton RFE (+$30 from me), Broughton Studio One - newest version (lol + $135 from me), Broughton Messenger (+$135 from me), FEA DB-CL (+$135 from me), Cali76 CB (+$135 from me).

PayPal accepted, shipping including to CONUS only.

From the Diamond site:

Following in the footsteps of the original, the new Bass Comp Jr offers the same high quality optical compression and a simple but effective ‘Tilt style’ EQ control with selectable center frequency (900Hz or 250Hz), an extended frequency response and high headroom to suit a wide variety of passive or active 4/5/6 string basses. All in a smaller, more pedalboard friendly package that is compatible with a wider range of pedalboard power supplies.

The Diamond Bass Comp Jr is designed to be powered from either a 9V battery (included), standard 9V negative tip DC power adapter or from a multi pedal power supply. However, for maximum headroom and tone, we recommend using a negative tip, 18V power supply. Current draw of the Bass Comp Jr is very low- only 20mA.

Note that the Comp Jr is the opposite polarity of the original Bass Comp- power supplies are not interchangeable between the two units.

Features:
    – Selectable 250Hz or 900Hz EQ tilt point
    – Optimized gain staging and use of ultra low noise transistors and opamps in the signal path for lowest possible noise and extended signal headroom
    – Premium audio components, including Elna electrolytic capacitors, 2% film capacitors and 1% metal film resistors
    – Bi-color LED provides visual indication of depth of compression
    – True Bypass operation

Diamond - Bass Comp Jr - FOR SALE -05.jpg Diamond - Bass Comp Jr - FOR SALE -04.jpg Diamond - Bass Comp Jr - FOR SALE -03.jpg Diamond - Bass Comp Jr - FOR SALE -02.jpg Diamond - Bass Comp Jr - FOR SALE -01.jpg

Last edited: May 7, 2020
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Oct 19, 2021