No longer available Diamond Bass Comp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Joe Kyle Jr., Jul 14, 2017.

1. Joe Kyle Jr.

Joe Kyle Jr. Supporting Member

May 13, 2003
    SF, CA
    Price:
    $180
    I'm the original owner of this Diamond Bass Compressor, purchased new from Gelb Music in Redwood City, CA in 2012, if I recall correctly. It's in very good, fully functioning condition.

Comes with the OEM 18-volt DC power supply as well as the reverse-polarity adaptor.
    Has a couple of pieces of velcro on the underside. Lightly used, never abused**.

$180 shipped/CONUS

**(The serial number etched onto the underside came from a pawnshop in Berkeley, CA - this pedal was stolen from me in an automobile burglary in Feb. 2014 and subsequently recovered about 10 days later...but that's another story entirely.)

IMG_6018[1].JPG IMG_6019[1].JPG

2. Killens84

Killens84 Supporting Member

Sep 3, 2008
    Mississippi
    PM sent

3. Joe Kyle Jr.

Joe Kyle Jr. Supporting Member

May 13, 2003
    SF, CA
    Sorry for the fake-out. After testing this unit to make sure it was ready to sell, I decided that it sounds too damn good to get rid of.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 24, 2021