1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Diamond bass guitar!?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by 5teven5trummer, Dec 19, 2017.

1. The girlfriend showed me her first bass today! It's a 'Diamond' Jazz bass MIJ .... atleast 20 years old. Beaten to poopie, you can see the coils under the pup. Horrible wee black plastic tuner ends. I would of got a picture, if i could of put the thing down! Great wee bass to play. Couldn't plug it in to hear it unfortunately. I'm aware these would of been starter instruments/packs... very curious about the company and anyone who knows just what the heck im talking about. Anyway, I did drop a hint or two to her , and its xmas... i feel a project coming along!

TolerancEJ likes this.
  2. charlie monroe

charlie monroe Gold Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2011
    Buffalo, NY
    Does it look like this?

IMG_0735.JPG

3. Maxdusty

Maxdusty

Mar 9, 2012
    Michigan USA
    Please take a picture of it and the headstock...Could it be an Aria Diamond?

4. Back on Xmas... i will take a picture then. Thank you!

5. No. Its a standard looking Jazz. Will take a few pics on Xmas when we are back at her mums