1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Diamond BCP-1 & Empress compressors

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by willsellout, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Price:
    Up for sale are my practically new Diamond BCP-1 and Empress compressors that I bought for a compressor shootout. The Diamond scored highly in all aspects but as it turns out, Im not looking for a tone enhancer type of pedal. The Empress also scored very high with me. It is awesome and I love most everything about it. Both of these really live up to the hype!

The Diamond has that incredible tilt EQ that makes it dead simple to use and super easy to get great action and versatility. Plus it has that tone magic that people, including myself, absolutely love.

The Empress: SOLD

Both of these pedals come as new with boxes and all other accompaniments. The Diamond also comes with its 18V power supply. Both of these are priced to sell and it's a great way to save quite a bit of cashola on these fine fine pedals! Let me know if there are any questions! Prices are shipped CONUS per each pedal (no double dipping deals here!).

Dan
    IMG_6925.JPG IMG_9700.JPG IMG_8432.JPG IMG_9697.JPG

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    monsterthompson likes this.
  2. Empress is sold and shipping today. The Diamond is still up for sale, although I don't mind having it on my board so whatever. I don't intend on keeping it forever but if it doesn't sell right away Im cool with it. :)

3. Diamond no longer for sale. Thanks!

4. ranat

ranat

Dec 22, 2010
    LA California
    I'm using Empress comp and now buying this one, can't wait to try. Which one do you like most and why? Do you have a video comparison?