1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

DIAMOND MEMORY LANE 2, RIDICULOUSLY RARE LIMITED EDITION MINT BLUE, MINT CONDITION!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Rumblefisher, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher

Aug 22, 2007
    Astoria, NY
    Just got this, but have to let it go because of finances...letting go a lot of my stuff that I don't want to really.

This is a super rare run of limited edition 20 mint blue pedals.

This one is mint condition.

Hands down the FINEST delay pedal out there. No contest.

$[DEL]530[/DEL] 515 shipped CONUS for quick sale...exactly what I paid for it. These are $600 new for the plain ones. Cannot take a loss, cannot accept trade offers. I will ship further but at your cost. Recently had a crappy experience shipping to Canada, additional shipping is on you in that case too.

It even comes with a spare bottom so you can attach velcro to it, beat it up, whatever and you have a mint condition one to return the pedal back to showroom condition.

THIS PEDAL WILL BE GONE SATURDAY, WILL TRADE IT IN TOWARD WIFE'S NEW NORD STAGE 2 AS PARTIAL PAYMENT. GET IT WHILE YOU CAN!

Attached Files:

2. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher

Aug 22, 2007
    Astoria, NY
    reserved for pics 1

Attached Files:

3. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher

Aug 22, 2007
    Astoria, NY
    reserved for pics 2

Attached Files:

• back.
      back.jpg
      File size:
      78.5 KB
      Views:
    • top.
      top.jpg
      File size:
      139.4 KB
      Views:
  4. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher

Aug 22, 2007
    Astoria, NY
    reserved for pics 3

Attached Files:

5. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher

Aug 22, 2007
    Astoria, NY
    Full disclosure, I did recently buy this off eBay, but with recent financial issues I really shouldn't have bought it.

I am not taking a loss on this. Please don't ask me rock bottom price. Rock bottom is what I paid and really I'm just passing it along. New these are $600. This is a limited edition in mint mint mint condition selling for $70less.

Thanks guys, whoever buys this is a lucky son-of-a-gun and will be very impressed with it. Musical, warm, perfect delay.

6. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher

Aug 22, 2007
    Astoria, NY
    worktime bump

7. 6jase5

6jase5 Mammogram is down but I'm working manually

Dec 17, 2007
    San Diego/LA
    These are amazing sounding pedals. As they are used by a lot of guitarist I would post it on the guitar forum of Talkbass and others. I've seen them go quickly on some of the other routinely inhabited by 6 stringers sites.

Good luck with the sale...someone will not be disappointed.

8. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher

Aug 22, 2007
    Astoria, NY
    Thanks 6jase5. Didn't even know there was a talkguitar...
    I'd rather keep it on the bass side of things, but I guess I need the sale. I'll check it out, thanks again!

9. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher

Aug 22, 2007
    Astoria, NY

10. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher

Aug 22, 2007
    Astoria, NY
    up

11. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher

Aug 22, 2007
    Astoria, NY
    MOTIVATED TO SELL. PRICE REDUCTION AND HALF PRICE PEDAL WITH COMBO PURCHASE!!!

NEW:
    DIAMOND MEMORY LANE 2: $600
    CREEPY FINGERS PTP: $285
    VFE BEE: $189
    TOTAL: $1074

FROM ME:
    MEMORY LANE 2: 515
    CREEPY FINGERS: 225
    VFE BEE: $125 OR $68 WITH PURCHASE OF THE OTHER 2!
    TOTAL: $808

THAT'S 25% OFF 3 BRAND NEW, RARE PEDALS (well, not the VFE...but still, hell of a deal :) )!!!

12. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher

Aug 22, 2007
    Astoria, NY
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.