1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Did anyone catch Roger Waters in KC?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by mizzou541, Nov 1, 2010.

1. mizzou541

mizzou541

Jan 8, 2010
    MO
    Awesome show...just great. Visual effects + great music make for an unforgettable experience. When he performed 'Mother' he actually sang harmony with a recording of himself from a show in 1980. Has anyone caught a show on this tour? So good I am considering driving out to Denver and trying to catch it again.

We were able to get tickets from a scalper 5 mins before the show for $60 ($200 face) so we felt pretty lucky. They are asking outrageous prices for the show in Denver from what I've seen. Anyway, if you're in your 20s-30s like me and are too young to have seen an original Floyd concert in person, it is truly an awesome experience (and Gilmour is supposed to appear at one show on the tour so maybe you'll get lucky).

2. Subrage

Subrage

Oct 30, 2006
    Kansas City
    Yup, It was an awsome show.

We had great seat's but we were so far up on the side, mainly we just saw the wall.