Did Crawling Eye get it yet???

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by grooveguru, Sep 4, 2001.

1. grooveguru

Sep 14, 2000
    Central PA
    Did anyone hear if his Sterling came today? I felt like I was in labor too! Love new equipment! The day wasn't a total loss I got new strings delivered today
  2. CrawlingEye

CrawlingEye Member

Mar 20, 2001
    Easton, Pennsylvania
    hehe, nope, not yet.

I got the UPS tracking # from one of the guys at bass central. Then called UPS.

It's arriving tommorrow, they said it almost made today. I'll be sure to post about it. I'll most likely make two reviews on it, on the board... First review when I get it, second review a week or so later, which'll obviously be more accurate. :)

Thanks for asking though.

Edit: You live fairly close to me, you know that, right?

Perhaps I've seen you before in a store? Don't know... I think sometime there should be a little get together of bassists... I've heard JT has hosted a few in the past... Naturally this would be an East Coast one...
  3. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    CE -

Dat wuz me yer ma talked to on the phone.

Sorry that UPS didn't get it to you today, but hopefully you'll have it tomorrow. Definitely let us all know when it gets there....
  4. CrawlingEye

CrawlingEye Member

Mar 20, 2001
    Easton, Pennsylvania
    haha, I know... Same difference... I'll give you guys a call tommorrow when I get it, if you'd like?

And it's alright, they said it almost made today's delivery, but missed it just by an hour or so. So it should definatly be here tommorrow. :)
  5. Pics are in order, I think. C'mon, let see it!!

Rock on
  6. Not trying to hijack the thread here, but I had my mom call you guys to order a Spector NS5CRFM yesterday. Thanks for making it easy on her! She wanted to call so you guys wouldn't think I was trying to defraud you (it happens more than you'd think actually).

So far I'm impressed with the service. I'll give my final thoughts when I actually receive the bass!
  7. CrawlingEye

CrawlingEye Member

Mar 20, 2001
    Easton, Pennsylvania

I just got my Sterling...

I can only really say one thing about the condition "Oh my fu*king god!!!!!"

The neck's perfect, no imperfections, no blem's.
    The body doesn't even have a spec of dust on it.
    It sounds better then the Sterling's I've tried in stores (and no, I'm not exaggerating).

It even arrived in tune!
    Considering it went from Flordia to Pennsylvania, I think that's quite a feat.

The slap tone's perfect, the setup's perfect, the finger tone's perfect. I don't know what more I could ask for?
  8. damn.....now you got me all excited.....

"Did you say steak?"
  9. Dude! WHAT'S IT LOOK LIKE?! Until the pics get here at least tell us what finish it's in.
  10. CrawlingEye

CrawlingEye Member

Mar 20, 2001
    Easton, Pennsylvania
    I'll post a new thread about it now. :)
  11. Congrats CrawlingEye!!!!

Sounds like you are going to be as happy as a pig in poop for quite some time!

I know you have been waiting for her for long enough so I`ll leave you two kids alone for now.;)

Rock On!!