did i make a rigth decision?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by musicmansub, May 2, 2005.

1. musicmansub

May 2, 2005
    [FONT=Arial]i just got buy a Ernie Ball music man SUB, do you think i made a good shop? :meh: :help: [/FONT]
  2. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    It's a good bass. If you like it, it's a good deal, right?
  3. purfektstranger

Apr 10, 2003
    It's what you think that matters mate.....not us. That said, I think most of us are more than happy to chime in our two cents :p I have read alot about the MM Sub 4 and seen some very positive reviews. They look sturdy and their owners swear by them. Congratulations on your bass!!
  4. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    i feel happy for others when they are happy with their newest instruments,congratulations man,give me some mini clips of the noise of your new toy :bassist:
  5. I've heard real good reviews about the SUB. Even considered getting one for myself at one time. Hope you like it, I'd say that was a fine decision. Congrats on the new axe, it's always a cause for celebration. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
  6. resol

resol Guest

Feb 21, 2005
    dude - i've had a SUB for over a year now, and all i can say is that its AWESOME!!

yes - you did make a "good shop"!!!

and don't worry about the finish - it'll look the same no matter where you bump it...
  7. primus_55

Dec 28, 2004
    Nearly bought one.....

Probably would have if my price range wasn't so high.

Definantly a good buy :cool:
  8. Bongolation

Nov 9, 2001
    No Bogus Endorsements
    I got an new SUB X01 for US$319.99 at Guitar Center during the blowout last fall.

It's an extraordinary bass, with very little of substance actually separating it from the regular line except the industrial-finish details. Only gripe is that this example is very heavy. It's also in that weird PURPLE bulletproof finish. Build quality and fretboard detailing are just top-grade work. I love the show-quality chrome and metalwork and the sheer ruggedness of the instrument.

One of the best deals I've ever gotten on gear, and I buy an absurd amount of it.

I'm not as hot for the SUB Sterlings.