1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

did i make a rigth decision?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by musicmansub, May 2, 2005.

1. musicmansub

musicmansub

May 2, 2005
    [FONT=Arial]i just got buy a ernie ball music man SUB, do you think i made a good shop? :meh: :help: [/FONT]

2. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    It's a good bass. If you like it, it's a good deal, right?

3. purfektstranger

purfektstranger

Apr 10, 2003
    Canada
    It's what you think that matters mate.....not us. That said, I think most of us are more than happy to chime in our two cents :p I have read alot about the MM Sub 4 and seen some very positive reviews. They look sturdy and their owners swear by them. Congratulations on your bass!!
    :hyper:

4. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    i feel happy for others when they are happy with their newest instruments,congratulations man,give me some mini clips of the noise of your new toy :bassist:

5. I've heard real good reviews about the SUB. Even considered getting one for myself at one time. Hope you like it, I'd say that was a fine decision. Congrats on the new axe, it's always a cause for celebration. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

6. resol

resol Guest

Feb 21, 2005
    dude - i've had a SUB for over a year now, and all i can say is that its AWESOME!!

yes - you did make a "good shop"!!!

and don't worry about the finish - it'll look the same no matter where you bump it...

7. primus_55

primus_55

Dec 28, 2004
    Nearly bought one.....

Probably would have if my price range wasn't so high.

Definantly a good buy :cool:

8. Bongolation

Bongolation

Nov 9, 2001
    California
    No Bogus Endorsements
    I got an new SUB X01 for US$319.99 at Guitar Center during the blowout last fall.

It's an extraordinary bass, with very little of substance actually separating it from the regular line except the industrial-finish details. Only gripe is that this example is very heavy. It's also in that weird PURPLE bulletproof finish. Build quality and fretboard detailing are just top-grade work. I love the show-quality chrome and metalwork and the sheer ruggedness of the instrument.

One of the best deals I've ever gotten on gear, and I buy an absurd amount of it.

I'm not as hot for the SUB Sterlings.