1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Did you get your Rush Clockwork Angels Fanpack? Oh Baby!!!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by BrentSimons, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Hey Guys,
    Did any of you guys get your Classic Rock fanpack yet? It came in the mail yesterday.2 posters, Keyring, Huge magazine and the album!!! Completely awesome!!!
    Brent

2. hachi kid

hachi kid

Jun 2, 2008
    Austin, TX
    pics?

3. nickbass79

nickbass79

Nov 11, 2009
    North Carolina
    Rush Fanny pack? :eyebrow:

:D I couldn't resist. Hope you enjoy it

4. Paul M

Paul M

Jul 21, 2005
    Got my fan pack here in Canada yesterday. The magazine, the posters, the key ring are all nice keepsakes but the new album itself... I am just awestruck - and I'm not the kind of person who uses the word "awesome" when the breadsticks arrive at my table.

Rush has so much to be proud of in their career and this album tops it all. I keep playing the final cut over and over again. It's all the wisdom of a lifetime of experience summed up in a song.

The Halo Effect, for me is like "Killing Me Softly" - not musically, but in the sense that they were "singing my life with their words." Fortunately, like the character in the song, I have smartened up a bit since that time in my life.

Those are the two "soft" songs on the album. The rest are killers, of course.

Am I a shameless Rush fanboy? Yes. But putting all that aside, this album is very special.

5. Mousekillaz

Mousekillaz

Nov 25, 2009
    Anacortes Wa.
    is it any wonder they can still do this

6. jymyben

jymyben Supporting Member

Oct 19, 2007
    have you found your names in the poster yet?

7. Paul M

Paul M

Jul 21, 2005
    I found mine. The names are listed alphabetically by first name only. Once you find your first name, the surnames are just random.

8. Emilym80

Emilym80

Sep 15, 2011
    I'm yet to receive it. I'm attributing this to the fact that I live in Australia- I hope it's not lost or anything! :(

9. richardgloede

richardgloede

Jun 10, 2012
    received mine yesterday!! found my name!!