1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Did you go to the Nathan East Clinic @ Allans Music, Melbourne?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by ras1983, Mar 11, 2008.

1. ras1983

ras1983

Dec 28, 2004
    Sydney, Australia
    This topic may have to get bumped in the morning for all the Aussies that are currently sleeping...

Did anyone manage to go to the Nathan East clinic at Allans Bourke St Melbourne?

It was such a surreal experience. Guys like Nathan come down so rarely; it was an awesome experience to see and hear him live.

What did you guys think?

2. I was there. I was kind of un-impressed to be honest. I have looked up to Nathan for so long but found his clinic to be pretty average. I thought the answers to his questions were very brief and very 'PR-ish' ...Not much further information for bass players to sink there teeth into. I thought the playing was good but Nathan seemed nervous and not the usually slick in the pocket player I know and love him to be...