1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Diesel 610?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Matt Dean, Apr 25, 2010.

1. So, how about a Diesel 610 for $380? I may have to drive a ways to get it... and it would be heavy as s#it, but I think it might sound absolutely efing killer.

2. KramerBassFan

KramerBassFan

Jan 3, 2009
    Grab the keys. Now.

3. Simon Langley

Simon Langley

Jun 19, 2007
    Chico, CA
    You mean Mesa right? The fact that your asking the question means you are hoping we'll talk you out of it. Ain't gonna happen. Go get it and let us know how it sounds. By now I suppose you won't even see this post until you get back. Some of my best have been impulse buys.

4. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    I got my Deisel 215 for $400, and that felt like a bargain and a half. Never seen one of the 610's, but at that price, GET DRIVING!!!! and let us know how you like it after you play with it a while.

5. Never heard of a Diesel 610. Id love to hear one though

6. Must have.

7. Thanks, this is exactly how I felt... so, I sent an email asking where in cali the cab was and it turns out it's in So Cal, and I'm in Northern Cali, so I'm not grabbing the keys.

However, there's a 410 Diesel near me for $400... I' think I'll check it out. For some reason, Diesel 10s are are calling to me.