Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Digam K10 digital power amp

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jburtonca, May 6, 2004.

1. jburtonca

jburtonca

Nov 25, 2000
    Ottawa, Canada
    Does anyone here know about or used these amps?

http://www.powersoft.it/a_prod.html

The Digam K10 model is a single rack space 26 lb. amp rated at 6,000 watts per channel into 2ohms in stereo mode or 12,000 watts at 4ohms, bridged! Man, that is just insane!

Jeff :cool:

2. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    I dont think you need that much power ;) but if you do get something like that, the PA guys wont like you, cause their whole PA system will have less powe than your bass :rolleyes: :eek: :D

But no, I have not heard about them

3. ingmar

ingmar

Oct 14, 2002
    Normandy, France
    I was just looking at a used Digam D1502 Powersoft amp, their wattage/weight ratio is quite amazing! There's a link here on French Ebay.

I talked to the seller, he said the sound is excellent, but the ventilation is a bit noisy when it kicks in, bothersome depending on where you use the amp I guess.

I picked up a Lab Gruppen 1300C for 475€ used, 19lbs with 375W@8 Ohm, 600@4 and 1400@4 bridged, which should be plenty for an EBS 410 cab :D Can't wait to get the thing, expected around May 18!