Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Digitech B200 OR Zoom BFX708?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Dean_CustomJazz, Apr 29, 2002.

1. Dean_CustomJazz

Dean_CustomJazz Guest

Jan 23, 2002
    woburn
    My zoom 506 is startin to crap out. I need somethin new. Ive been lookin at these two and they both have much to offer. Zoom has the effects that i do love, and i do kinda rely on my 506 modeling. It also has the wah expression, which i love. The distortion i like too. Does this have a whammy sim?
    The digitec, ive never used. I know it has a whammy simulator (cool) and does focus a bit more on amp modeling. But will it give me expression wah, and good distortion?
    I need personal oppinions! I am loosing a good friend, and i need somethin good to replace him. (i am talking about the 506) :(

2. ok...
    buy a dunlop crybaby bass wah, a digitech whammy, and a Fulltone Bass Driver...

im sorry but read a few posts that are related to these products and you will see how I feel about them

3. We all pretty much feel the same way about multi-effects (yick), it's better to go with single effects, you'll be happier in the long run.