1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

DigiTech Bad Monkey Analog Overdrive

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by bigfatbass, May 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigfatbass

bigfatbass Banned

Jun 30, 2003
    Upstate NY
    Endorsing Artist: Karl Hoyt Basses
    TRADED!

Great pedal that does a reasonable fake of the warm, "tube screamer" tone. Scored a real one, so this toy goes back into the pool. They go for about $55 new, this one is immaculate and on your doorstep for $28 shipped to the 48, actual shipping added to anywhere else. Sorry no box or manual, but it is a self-explanatory stomper as you can see in the pic. I'll take pics if you REALLY have to see it, but it looks damn near zactly like this one:

[​IMG]

Yes, that's only $28 shipped! Paypal preferred, but I am also open to trades for cool pedals, especially phasers right now.

2. Hey, that's a great price- I'd post this in effects, as these are, in *effect*(aren't I clever? :D), pretty standard for bass- I have one & like it a lot. Bumpin ya anyhoos...

3. Pm'd

4. bigfatbass

bigfatbass Banned

Jun 30, 2003
    Upstate NY
    Endorsing Artist: Karl Hoyt Basses
    traded!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.