Okay, I was at guitar center and I bought a Digitech Driver. The box was pretty beat up, so I'm guessing the pedal was returned. Inside there was an energizer battery, okay. I plug it up, and I click it on. It dosn't work, I fumble around and it turns on. I play for awhile, it sounds good. Then it turns off, and I can't get it to work again. So I change the battery, and it works. But after playing awhile, I turn it off. I go to turn it on, new battery and all, it dosn't. So I play around with the cords, thinking its just the input or something. I un-plug/plug the input, it works. Then it stops again. Now I can't get it to turn on at all :/ Should I just return it? PS - I had this exact same problem with a Big Muff I bought at GC, except when I exchanged it for the Bassdriver, the sales clerk tried the big muff there and it didn't work either. The Big Muff was also obviously returned and re-sold to me. Pfft, I don't like GC much.