Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Digitech Bass Driver Help

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Albini_Fan, Apr 21, 2003.

1. Albini_Fan

Albini_Fan Banned

Jan 26, 2003
    Beneath Below
    Okay, I was at guitar center and I bought a Digitech Driver. The box was pretty beat up, so I'm guessing the pedal was returned. Inside there was an energizer battery, okay. I plug it up, and I click it on. It dosn't work, I fumble around and it turns on. I play for awhile, it sounds good. Then it turns off, and I can't get it to work again. So I change the battery, and it works. But after playing awhile, I turn it off. I go to turn it on, new battery and all, it dosn't. So I play around with the cords, thinking its just the input or something. I un-plug/plug the input, it works. Then it stops again. Now I can't get it to turn on at all :/

Should I just return it?

PS - I had this exact same problem with a Big Muff I bought at GC, except when I exchanged it for the Bassdriver, the sales clerk tried the big muff there and it didn't work either. The Big Muff was also obviously returned and re-sold to me. Pfft, I don't like GC much.