Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Digitech Bass Synth Wah, Boss ODB-3

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by Hollow Man, Jan 16, 2006.

1. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    I've got a few pedals that I'm no longer using, and they don't need to sit at my place collecting dust.

Digitech Bass Synth Wah: Great pedal, tons of different sounds. This one's in great shape. $55.

Boss ODB-3 Overdrive: In very good shape... a few chips in the paint, but no dents or other serious scars. Wide range of distorted tones. $45.

I'm also "selling" a Rocktek Phaser. What I mean is that I bought it cheap from Musician's Friend (~$10), and it's not expensive enough to warrant someone paying to have it shipped out. I figure I'll include it with one of these pedals... whoever buys a pedal first and wants it gets it. It actually has a pretty good sound. It's a little noisy, so it's not suitable for recording, but it's always sounded great playing in a band/jam setting.

All prices include insured shipping, and are negotiable. Pics of any/all of these can be provided upon request. Thanks!

2. Zharlon

Zharlon From Ice Station Zebra....to Deep Charch 9

Apr 19, 2003
    Northwest U.S.A.
    PM sent

3. Hollow Man

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    Replied... Bass Synth Wah and Rocktek Phaser on hold.

4. Hollow Man

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    All pedals sold. Thanks Kyle and Keith!