1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

digitech bass synth wah envelope settings?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by GraffixNyc, Sep 15, 2008.

1. GraffixNyc

GraffixNyc

May 3, 2004
    New York City
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses
    I just got this pedal and I was wondering if anyone could help me get a start with a good envelope setting. Since I'm only using one amp I have to use the dry output.
    Thanks

2. The dry output with send a dry signal out of the pedal, you use that for when you're using more than one amp. Use the wet output :). There are some sample setting you could have a look at on the digitech website which will be worth a look.

3. GraffixNyc

GraffixNyc

May 3, 2004
    New York City
    When I use the wet output I get no sound. I read in the manual if you are only using one amp to use the dry output. When I use the wet there is nothing. No sound coming out and if I unplug the input from the pedal next to it and touch the cable (which sound be live and make a pop) there is nothing :(

4. GraffixNyc

GraffixNyc

May 3, 2004
    New York City
    correction... when I plug into the wet output I only get sound when the effect is on

5. That's strange, are you getting an effected sound when it's connected to the dry output?

6. GraffixNyc

GraffixNyc

May 3, 2004
    New York City
    I am getting an effected sound when plugged into the dry but it's more sutble then when wet. I think it's strange too that I cant get sound when the effect is outt and wet output..

7. i dont have this pedal but i have read about it. i think you have it wrong there.
    the wet out put is to be used when you are using the dry out put too.
    use the dry out put for your amp, and i think in this pedal you can blend in your dry signal with the effected signal so look into that. hope this helps, however, it is possible that what am saying is BS

8. GraffixNyc

GraffixNyc

May 3, 2004
    New York City
    Yeah I read that you use the dry out if you only have one amp. I wasn't sure if it was supposed to have a sound when the effect was off and wet output.

ok So now I know nothing is wrong with the pedal :) Can anyone recommend a good setting to start with for a envelope filter?
    hmm could I put a male to 2 male 1/4 splitter on it and connect the one male to the next pedal in the chain?

9. i want this pedal so bad :bawl:
    its so friggin expensive overpriced here:spit::mad:
    one of these days i'd need to get the hell out of here and reach the biggest store in US for all the pedals i'd ever want:ninja: