Digitech Bass Synth Wah

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by junkstuff1, Aug 9, 2004.

1. junkstuff1

Jul 25, 2004
    I have a Digitech Bass Synth Wah that frankly I just don't like the sound of. But if you do, hey, you can buy mine. This pedal is inherently iffy, as I will explain.

Two weeks after I bought it it stopped working with a battery consistently. I bought a power supply and haven't had a problem with it running since. But now the "wet" output has stopped working consistently with the power supply. If I use it with a battery, however, it's fully functional now! I don't know how long it'll work with a battery, though.

So if you plan to use a power supply and want to use only the mono output (rather than wet and dry signals from the two different outputs, they're mixed into one), this pedal will work well for you! $40 + shipping. If interested email akossett@fastmail.fm.

Footnote: I've experienced that battery problem with ALL Digitech X-Series pedals. That is to say, the four that I've seen people use including mine.