1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

DigiTech BNX3 and GNXFC For Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by sdguyman, Aug 5, 2003.

1. sdguyman

sdguyman

Jan 31, 2003
    San Diego
    OK, my loss is you gain. I just bought from Musicians Friend the BNX3 and the GNXFC footswitch that you have to buy separately. I bought the BNX3 for 399.99 and the GNXFC for 50.
    I will sell both for 399.99. Some bills came up and I'm short on cash. Comes with both CD's, instruction manual and registration card.:meh:
    Be willing to take PayPal. Go to my profile on EBAY it is "sdguyman". I have over 70 positive feedback replies, which is 100%.

2. sdguyman

sdguyman

Jan 31, 2003
    San Diego
    bump

3. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    I think you are going to have a hard time selling this for that price my friend. Guitar Center is selling the BNX3 for $299 right now and the foot controller isn't going to cost that much more. ($20-30). So I would probably suggest selling your BNX3 for $250 with the controller. I think people will jump on right away. It seems like a big hit to take, but I think it will sell that way. Just my 2 cents.

-P