1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

DigiTech BP200 Bass Modeling Processor

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Phoenix21, Dec 5, 2001.

1. Does anybody know anything about the DigiTech BP200 Bass Modeling Processor? I'm thinking of going to try it out soon, but I don't want to waste my time on it if it's a piece of junk.

2. Hi Phoenix, always glad to see another Atlantan here. If you scroll down in the forum, you'll see that same question was posted 3 days ago. It's always a good idea to do a search before posting a question.

Now about that question. Some folks will tell you that any inexpensive multi effects are pieces of junk. I don't necessarily go along with that, you really have to judge for yourself to see if it suits your needs. Since Mars is carrying them, I would say try it at the store (bring your bass), then take it home if you like the sound. That gives you a no risk try out since they have a 30 day satisfaction guarantee.

Here's some reviews from HC:
    http://www.harmony-central.com/Effects/Data/DigiTech/BP_200-01.html

3. Thanks, Joe. You're right, the first post was right under my nose :p See my post about the Fender MIM Deluxe Jazz Bass and you'll see how much of a lazy ass I am :rolleyes: Anyway, your advice was great and the link helped even more. I'm gonna take my bass to Mars soon and play with it. Then I'll decide if it's a buy. Thanks!

4. I think you can tell alot about how useful a box is by how many you find ending up used on the various classified sites. I think that Digitech bass pedal must hold some sort of record for postings.....has to tell you something.

5. yeah i think the only reason Digitechs make it to the classified ads before the Zooms is because the zooms generally break before you have a chance to get rid of them... that or you destroy them in disgust first :D