DigiTech BP200 Multi Effects Pedal

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Rutgers Bassist, Jun 28, 2004.

1. Hi, I am looking to sell a DigiTech BP200 bass pedal. This pedal comes with the power suply and all the original directions and boxes. There is only one problem with it, when you are browsing the 40 preset effects (That you can make) the pedal moving down the list is a little hard to push. You just have to push hard and it will work. That is the only thing wrong with this pedal other than two little tiny dents in the lcd display. If you need pics I can give them to you. My email is oneill584@hotmail.com Please tell me your best offer. Thanx Mark
  2. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    The down button on mine is weird too. its not physically hard to push, but its les sensitive, so you have to go slower and exagerate the push more. Is this what you mean?
  3. I had one of these I bought new and had a similar problem. It's easy to fix - IIRC there's a rubber plunger inserted in a holder under each plastic foot pedal, when you step on the pedal it actually is pressed down onto a micro switch on the circuit board which activates the function.

All you need to do is take out the rubber piece, insert a very small piece of double-sided tape and then reinsert the rubber piece. You might have to fiddle with it a bit, but once I had it working it worked as long as I kept it...

4. IT WORKED!!!!! Thanks a lot for the solution to this problem. So now the pedals fixed and works perfectly, so who wants to buy it?? Lol
  5. Viper

Viper Guest

Jun 2, 2004
    Williamsport PA0
    I have another quick fix I just did today take metal thumb tacs (flat ones best with the little plastic coating) and put it in that same rubber piece on the tip it works like a dream now
  6. LA

Oct 17, 2001
    Any way to fix those? I have one dent in my display.