1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

DigiTech BP355

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Bcalhoun54, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Bcalhoun54

Bcalhoun54

Aug 25, 2014
    Cypress, TX
    I'm having a Status S3 Black Beauty built. Reading a lot of comments on this forum, I've decided to get a DigiTech BP355 to start with. That way I can get a feel for which pedals I want to experiment with for live play. Should be cheaper than guessing or trial and error.

I play mostly contemporary Christian at the church so we regularly need to duplicate a variety of different sounds. If anyone has experience with a Status bass and could share the results of their experimentation I would be grateful.

2. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    I don't have a status bass, but I have some experience with the digitech bp355. if you do plan to purchase one and needed some nifty patch ideas, I have a thread where I post patch ideas for the digitech bp355. here's the link.

Digitech bp355 patch ideas | TalkBass.com

Feel free to check it out. hopefully this will give you some ideas of having a variety of sounds for when you do gigs and recordings.

Medford Bassman likes this.