1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Digitech Bp8 Valve...

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Rich600, Feb 12, 2005.

1. I bought a BP8 a good few years ago, then "upgraded" to a GT-6B. I ended up going back to the BP8. It just sounded warmer, and had more useable sounds. Now I use it in conjunction with a Morley Bass Wah and a Line6 Delay Modeller and I can get all the sounds I'll ever need... :)

£150's not a bad price for one over here, although I've seen them for £100-ish on Ebay. A quick tip though, go and get the preamp valve in it changed to a high-grade 12AX7 - the improvement in the sound is enormous.

Russ :bassist:

2. Sounds like you haggled a good deal. Sure there may be cheapers ones around but you got one that you are sure is in good working order and with Ebay there is always a risk and shipping so it all works out in the end. The BP-8 is an excellent device and I use mine in conjunction with other pedals depending on the gig.

3. Rich600

Rich600

Nov 22, 2004
    Scotland
    Been playing my bp8 for a few weeks now and i think its the best thing ive ever bought bar my basses, glad i bought it =D

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 8, 2021