DigiTech BP8

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by 1N1is111, Jun 6, 2001.

1. 1N1is111

May 9, 2001
    I was just wondering if anyone has used the DigiTech BP8 and if it is worth looking into and maybe even buying it. What are the disadvantages/advantages of it and whatever else you can think of that might be of use about it.
  2. I owned a BP8 about one year ago and.... what can i say... simply great multi-effect and tube pre-amp.

I previously owned a DOD BassTEC (what a piece of crap!) and then i tried the Digitech BP8, i was very impressed by it's plenty of effects and, most inportant, the quality of the effects.
    Also, i tested a Zoom 506 / 506II, DOD Bass30, and other bunch of single pedals. Nothing can compare to the BP8, quality and price are great. If you look for something better, try LINE6 or Roland, but when you look the prices.... well....you will think it twice.

Go on! Try it!

Hellhound, "the non-pop bassist"
  3. I own one and it's awsome but a little hard on the wallet. it has great effects and they're easy to learn how to edit and combine, just don't lose the manual. Only bad thing is trying to get all of your effects at the same volume level cuz i use compressor and preamp on some effects and it gets tricky trying to get everything even. Only bad thing is the lack of a synth bass, but i've found some combinations that sound pretty close.