1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD DigiTech CabDryVR Dual Cabinet Simulator

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Hyper-sloth, May 23, 2018.

1. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    Price:
    $85.00
    Hey folks,
    Up for sale is a very lightly used DigiTech CabDryVR Dual Cabinet Simulator. It's pretty versatile, 6 guitar and 6 bass cab sims. Can run 1 dry and 1 wet signal, or can be run stereo ( 2 amp sims at once) or run with 2 instruments at once.
    I tried it and it does what it should, just not what I want.
    It comes with the box and papers and funny Digitech rubber stomp guard. The OEM Velcro neatly applied down below.

Looking to get $85.00

DigiTech CabDryVr B.jpg DigiTech CabDryVr A Lens.jpg
    From the site:
    The new DigiTech CabDryVR Dual Cabinet Simulator pedal features a selection of 14 all new great sounding guitar and bass cabinet impulse responses. Now you can run direct from your pedal board or preamp through the CabDryVR to your mixing board, in-ear monitors or DAW and get high-quality cabinet emulation without the need for a real cabinet
    More info here:
    DigiTech CabDryVR

My only trades wants are as follows:
    an R.N.D.I. (Rupert Neve D.I.) or a Diamond Bass Compressor.
    I will add the appropriate amount of cash to the trade. I can throw in a TC Ditto II instead of cash.

I will ship out next business day, USPS. Will be well packed, check out my ratings/feedback.
    Price is for CONUSA only, everyone else, let's chat, I am willing to do the world travel bit!

Thanks for looking,
    A

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 23, 2021