1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Digitech, EXH and Zoom.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by -Kramer-, Apr 28, 2009.

1. -Kramer-

-Kramer-

Dec 9, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Up for sale we have 3 pedals in good condition. The only problem is that as of right now I am unable to find power supplies for the BSW and the Zoom, they both use standard 9v, and I will include 4 brand new AA with the Zoom and a brand new 9v with the BSW. All prices are plus shipping OBO. Sorry no trades, need the cash.

Digitech bass synth wah, in great condition. This is a fun pedal I just never really used it that much outside of the house. $60

Zoom 506II, also in really good condition, missing one and a half of the little rubber thingys on the bottom. I used this as a preamp into a compressor into a power amp for a while, it has some good sounds and lots of options. Comes with manual. $40

EHX Hum Debugger - Got this on trade and never even used it. Has velcro on the bottom. Otherwise looks pretty good. $50

Attached Files:

2. -Kramer-

-Kramer-

Dec 9, 2003
    Charlotte, NC