1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Digitech GNX3000 & Synth Wah + Ibanez PD7 Phat Hed & Flanger

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by klk999, Apr 15, 2010.

1. klk999

klk999

Apr 6, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    I have the following gear for sale or trade. All items will be shipped to the US only. No overseas, sorry. Paypal only

1. Ibanez PD7 Phat Hed Bass Overdrive Distortion Tone Lok SOLD!
      $25 shipped
      Used but in real good shape. Has velcro on the base, pedal only.

2. Ibanez Soundtank FL5 Flanger Keeping for now
      Used but in good shape, switch sometimes does not engage the first time. Has velcro on the base, pedal only.

3. Digitech Synth Wah Envelope Filter [/COLOR] SOLD!$40 shipped
      Not the bass version, though works ok with bass. This pedal is basically brand new in the box, and was only out of the box to see what it sounds like and to take pictures. Come with all literature and even the original battery.

4. Digitech GNX3000 Guitar Workstation $160 shipped SOLD!
      I will miss this unit, but I hardly ever use it anymore. All of the specs can be found here and here; but basically it is a full-on multi-effect unit that has guitar and bass amp models, dozens of stomp box effects, as well as a drum machine and can be used to record to a PC or Mac via USB. The coolest feature is that all the parameters of the unit can controlled from a PC as well. This allows easy but very deep control of the unit.
      I purchased it used, and it only comes with the unit, power supply and manual. Drivers and such are available online, or I can email them to the purchaser. It does have one issue. The right 1/4" output will get scratchy after about 10 minutes of playing. The XLR outs do not have this issue, so that is what I use. Digitech has discontinued this item.

As far as trades, I could trade the Synth Wah for a Bass Synth Wah. But what I really want is a Tech 21 VT Bass. I am also looking for a LS-2 or some other kind of loop pedal and I am always interested in OD/Distortion/Fuzz. I would also be open to an Octave pedal. I could also use a power unit like a Dunlop DC Brick or a Onespot, along with a daisy chain. Or let me know what you have.
    If you are concerned about lack of feedback here, check my eBay feedback, my ID is klkearns.

ib_st_fl5_fr-1.

synthwah.

2. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2009
    pm'd

3. klk999

klk999

Apr 6, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    Phat Hed is on hold pending payment

4. klk999

klk999

Apr 6, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    Phat Hed is sold.

5. klk999

klk999

Apr 6, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    Bump. FYI, the Digitech stuff is on eBay.