Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Digitech Hot Rod OD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by Unchain, Oct 19, 2005.

1. Unchain

Unchain I've seen footage.

Jun 20, 2005
    Tucson, AZ
    From the Digitech site:
    Each distortion stompbox features a huge range of different distortion types that can be morphed into different combinations as you rotate our exclusive Distortion Morph knob. This gives you a near unlimited supply of combinations. Now, you are no longer stuck with only one distortion type in a pedal.

But that’s not all. There are two outputs, one for normal signal out, and one that features advanced cabinet modeling for live and recording direct-to-board applications. And instead of the standard stompbox tone controls, we’ve even incorporated our innovative spectral-contouring EQ, which delivers a far greater tone range than other distortion stompboxes.

This thing is great with bass. MINT condition, ships 70 dollars new at Musician's Friend. Morphs between the ProCo Rat, the Boss DS-1, and the Arbiter Fuzz Face, all of which sound ROCKIN' on bass.

40 DOLLARS, TRADES ACCEPTED.

2. Unchain

Jun 20, 2005
    Tucson, AZ
    Price drop, 35 dollars, accepting trades.

3. Unchain

Jun 20, 2005
    Tucson, AZ
    Sorry man, but 35 + ship is lowest I'm gonna go on this. It retails for 70 bucks new, and this one is mint.

4. Unchain

Jun 20, 2005
    Tucson, AZ
    Come on kids, this is cheap! Great OD for 35 bucks! I'll accept nearly any trade!