1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Digitech Jam Man **Like New**

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by k5koy, Apr 18, 2010.

1. k5koy

k5koy

Oct 27, 2008
    Dallas, Tx.
    SOLD!

Got this looper in a trade from local music store, and literally used it twice. Sorry, no box, and my camera has gone nuts, so no pics, but trust me, its perfect. Heres the scoop:
    $160 shipped to CON US PayPal ok

Will be going priority mail tomorrow with a payment today.

Features:
    Save up to 99 independent loops.

Store over 24 minutes of looping time on the included CompactFlash card. Upgrade to a 2GB card to store up to 6.5 hours of audio!

Connect to your computer via USB and never lose another loop ever again!

Record rhythm loops and solo over them on the fly, completely Hands-Free

Load up the JamMan with bass lines, drums, harmonies, and more; create an entire backup band, take it with you, and perform anywhere!

Slow down or speed up any song without changing pitch

The JamMan opens up new horizons to your musical explorations. The possibilities are literally endless, endless, endless...!

Removable 1GB CompactFlash Type I memory card with over 24 minutes of capacity included (up to 2GB of storage or 6.5 hour * capacity) *with optional 2GB card

USB port to transfer loops to and from your computer. Create a library of all your loops

Balanced XLR mic input with professionalgrade, low impedance input with dedicated gain control. Perfect for dynamic and self-powered microphones

CD quality 44.1kHz sampling rate

Metronome with multiple rhythm sounds and time signatures

Rugged metal chassis

Automatic recording

Power supply included

Optional footswitch adds addidtional Hands-Free functionality
    Technical Info
    Number of Loops Saved: Up to 99 phrases (restricted to space on memory card)

Connections:
    Instrument Input Jack (1/4 in.)
    Balanced XLR input
    CD/AUX Input
    CompactFlash Type I Storage
    Footswitch Jack
    Output Jack (1/4 incv)
    Power Adaptor Jack
    USB Jack

Thanks for lookin!
    Koy

2. paganjack