1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Digitech just released all iStomp pedal downloads for free

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by patplaysbass, Oct 9, 2013.

1. patplaysbass

patplaysbass Supporting Member Commercial User

Jul 7, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    Soon-to-be-ex Musician's Friend/Guitar Center Employee
    I just got a push notification saying something along the lines of the Stomp Shop giving away all pedals for free. I'm assuming this is a thank you for putting up with all of the problems with iOS 6. Just went in to see if it's legit and I'm currently downloading every single pedal!

If you don't have an iStomp but may consider buying one in the future, I'd suggest downloading the free app and installing them all. I don't know how long they'll remain free. You can always delete it right after you're done and restore all purchases if you actually get the pedal!

2. Adamixoye

Adamixoye A PT Pro is cool for worship, right?

Apr 9, 2012
    Occasional Beta Tester for Confusion Studios, Singular Sound, and Source Audio
    I think they are just phasing it out. It was on crazy clearance a few months ago at Guitar Center, something like $25. The reason I didn't get it was that I don't have an iPhone/iPad, and I didn't want to pay for effects one by one.

3. patplaysbass

patplaysbass Supporting Member Commercial User

Jul 7, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    Soon-to-be-ex Musician's Friend/Guitar Center Employee
    Oh really? I wish I had known, might have picked up one or two more. They're a decent little pedal for just messing around.

4. Adamixoye

Apr 9, 2012
    I was just at my local Guitar Center this weekend. They had a floor demo for $20, but you can't use these things without an iOS device. Android or laptop and I would have been good, but noooooooo...

5. FretNoMore

FretNoMore * Cooking with GAS *

Jan 25, 2002
    The frozen north
    Often a sign they are dumping the product, it probably didn't sell enough.

6. Adamixoye

Apr 9, 2012
    That's what I assumed. Surprising when you limit your product market to only those who have an expensive Apple product...