1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TRADED Digitech SDRUM drum machine

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by ric426, Nov 9, 2018.

1. ric426

ric426 In my defense, I was left unsupervised. Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Southeast Michigan
    Price:
    Once again I've bought pedals and never used them. You'd think I'd learn, but I keep doing it, so you might as well benefit from my foolishness.

Digitech SDRUM strummable drum pedal. Bought a demo unit so I'll price it lower. $60 obo shipped

SDRUM is the world’s first intelligent drum machine for guitarists and bassists. By simply scratching across your guitar strings, you teach the SDRUM a kick and snare pattern that forms the foundation of the beat you want to hear. Based on this pattern, the SDRUM supplies a professional sounding drum beat with different embellishments and variations to perfectly complement your beat. Gone are the days of having your creative flow disrupted by searching through lists in a frustrating attempt to find the beat you want.

The SDRUM stores up to 36 different songs. Beats are played from a choice of 5 different kits covering a wide range of genres. The pedal also supports three different parts (e.g. verse/chorus/bridge) for each song that can be switched on the fly for enhancing live performances and exploring song ideas.

SDRUM is the fastest way to go from a beat idea to a working drum track.
    DigiTech SDRUM

Will trade for interesting pickups. No more pedals please. Might be interested in quality woodworking tools too.
    Shipping to North America only. Payment by USPS Money Order or Paypal.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    mustBmtd and Pbassmanca like this.
  2. mustBmtd

mustBmtd Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Tennessee
    Would you interested in a set of Bartolini pickups, Reed James Neo a5 pickups.

3. ric426

Mar 27, 2002
    Southeast Michigan
    PM sent regarding the pickups.

4. ric426

Mar 27, 2002
    Southeast Michigan
    Trade pending!