Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

DigiTech Studio Quad V2 Question

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by stettoman, Sep 15, 2003.

1. So I'm reconfiguring my rig setup with a Behringer V-Amp Pro through a poweramp yet to be determined. I have a DigiTech Studio Quad processor that I used sparingly in the studio a few years ago and would like to incorporate it into my rack.

For those familiar with the Quad...
    Question:
    Can I assume that the output configurations listed in the manual are designed to choose from the 4 independant outs or a stereo or even a mono out routing?

I plan to go mono with the unit, but the 4-in 4-out layout has me confused. I've only used the unit as a studio device and would like to go mono into my poweramp...Most effects units say to simply plug into the left output for a mono blend. The Quad manual doesn't touch on this, probably because it's primary function is multi-effects for multi channels in a studio board.

Any help?

If no one here has experience with the unit I'll try the studio forum, but I thought this was a good place to start...

2. RAM

RAM

May 10, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    I don't know how to do it, but I'm positive it's possible...John Entwistle had one in his rack...

[​IMG]

3. I have no doubt that Entwistle's setup was NOT mono...:(

Jes' looky at all those amps..............*

4. The FAQ @ the DigiTech site had a similar question...so.....unless someone has somrthing to add....

NEVERMIND