DigiTech Studio Quad V2 Question

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by stettoman, Sep 15, 2003.

1. So I'm reconfiguring my rig setup with a Behringer V-Amp Pro through a poweramp yet to be determined. I have a DigiTech Studio Quad processor that I used sparingly in the studio a few years ago and would like to incorporate it into my rack.

For those familiar with the Quad...
    Can I assume that the output configurations listed in the manual are designed to choose from the 4 independant outs or a stereo or even a mono out routing?

I plan to go mono with the unit, but the 4-in 4-out layout has me confused. I've only used the unit as a studio device and would like to go mono into my poweramp...Most effects units say to simply plug into the left output for a mono blend. The Quad manual doesn't touch on this, probably because it's primary function is multi-effects for multi channels in a studio board.

Any help?

If no one here has experience with the unit I'll try the studio forum, but I thought this was a good place to start...
  2. RAM

May 10, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    I don't know how to do it, but I'm positive it's possible...John Entwistle had one in his rack...

3. I have no doubt that Entwistle's setup was NOT mono...:(

Jes' looky at all those amps..............*
  4. The FAQ @ the DigiTech site had a similar question...so.....unless someone has somrthing to add....